I have been reading some interesting stuff on this game that I wanted to share with everyone. The weather is 20 mph sustained winds and gusts will be 30+mph at times which should help keep things low scoring/close.
Here are some interesting points from an article I read on the situation:
- Both teams had big victories in Week 1 and tough losses in Week 2
- Both teams are also missing key players tonight. The Steelers are without T.J. Watt while the Browns are without Jadeveon Clowney and possibly Myles Garrett
- The Browns running game has been strong in their opening two games. In Week 1 Chubb & Hunt for combined for 33 carries and 187 rushing yards and last week the RB pivot picked up 17 and 13 carries respectively
- The big question mark for TNF is whether the Steelers can stop the run? They did it last season, limiting Chubb to 61 yards and no scores in their 15-10 victory over Cleveland.
- It could all come down to whether Mike Tomlin goes all in on stopping the run and forcing Brissett to go through their air in less than ideal conditions
- Pittsburgh are middle of the pack in rush defense via DVOA (18th overall) so they'll have to step it up tonight
- Cleveland are also average when it comes to rush defence via DVOA (20th overall) and Najee Harris can help keep this game close and the Steelers should keep within the 5 point cushion in what may be a very low scoring affair
Fascinating stuff that I just had to share best of luck tonight and BET RESPONSIBLY.