Bet Slip

No Bets Added

Atomic's MLB Play of the Day for Saturday: Blue Jays @ Angels - 4/8

Atomic

Atomic is relying on the big hitters to cash this SGP for today's MLB matchup between the Blue Jays and Angels.

FlashPicks Logo

Get Atomic's latest picks straight to your inbox! ☢️

By subscribing you agree to our T&Cs & Privacy Policy and are happy to receive marketing from FlashPicks. 21+

SUBSCRIBE TODAY

Toronto Blue Jays @ Los Angeles Angels

This is -137 on Fanduel so I highly advise using DK to secure the best odds on this one pretty nice discrepancy here I will start with Trout first he has some good history vs Jose "Turkey Tosser" Berrios in 9 plate appearances he has been walked twice & gotten 3 hits for a .429 batting average, Berrios throws a "slurve" as his primary pitch while Trout is  batting .286 vs RHP breaking ball's he crushes the 4FB for a BA of .286 while Berrios allows a BA of .276 to RHB he is just not a good pitcher Trout (2022 included) has a BA of .324 against the Sinker this combined with the 4FB Berrios throws about 50% of the time so he will obviously be forced to throw it against one of the best batters of all time who is obviously going to be sitting on it all game this combined with the past history Trout has against Berrios & Berrios just being a known horrible pitcher makes me LOVE Trout for a hit the correlation with Trout/Ohtani getting on base is also nice as it makes it more likely the other one gets another AB.

Now we move on to Ohtani who also has a BA of .429 against Berrios in 17 PA he has 6 hits 3 doubles & 3 homers Ohtani , however , sees the breaking pitches (which Berrios throws 50% of the time) very well with a BA of .291, Ohtani also sees the 4FB very well having a BA of .309 against it (2022 included) he does not see the sinker too well only having a BA of .265 against it which is not awful by any means remember Berrios only throws this pitch 25% of the time so Ohtani sees the other 75% much better & to recap and repeat we are getting correlation with them on bases helping them get more at bats also a nice discount at -110 as opposed to -137 on FD where I feel like it should really be at if we are being honest when you consider the past matchups & the pitcher.

Atomic's Pick

draftkings logo
Shohei Ohtani & Mike Trout 1+ Hit Each @ -110
$150 New User Bonus!
DraftKings Logo

Bet $5, Get $150 Bonus Bets Instantly for the NBA Playoffs in Virginia

New users in VA. 21+

CLAIM NOW