Capper Penguin is playing all three FanDuel's NFL Thanksgiving Football boosts for .5U and here's why.
Capper Penguin's Thanksgiving NFL Article Plays - 11/24
Get Capper Penguin's latest picks straight to your inbox! 🐧
- This has hit in the last 6 games combined.
- This has hit in their last game head to head this season.
- Both teams will be running the ball, especially the Cowboys.
🔋 The Boost: Barkley, Pollard, Elliot combine 2+ rush/rec touchdowns @ +100
- Josh Allen and Diggs have a great matchup and should tear up the Lions secondary.
- QBs have been throwing 300+ yards vs Lions.
- Diggs averages 103.3 receiving yards on the year and Lions allow 262 receiving yards per game.
- They're playing in a dome and will have no weather factor.
- Detroit throws the ball a lot and will be playing from behind.
- Amon St. Brown avg 76 YPG at home and 83.3 in November.
🔋 The Boost: Josh Allen 250+ passing yards, Diggs 60+ receiving yards, Amon-Ra St. Brown 60+ receiving yards @ +200
- Bills should have their way vs Detroit, they are favored by -9.5 (-405 ML)
- Bills better than Lions from almost every standpoint.
- Daniel Jones avg 50.25 RYPG last 4 games.
- Giants OL hurt and Jones will need to be creative (50 yards on 7 attempts last week)
🔋 The Boost: Bills win, Daniel Jones 25+ rushing yards @ +150
No matches to display
latest nfl analysis
MCbets +11,000 Super Bowl LVII Same Game Parlay - 2/12
We know why you're here. You want that MCbets NFL bomb, don't you. Who are we to say no to you - check it out below!......
a month ago