Alvin has been traveling some yardage in his past few games and I don't see anything changing tonight with no Michael Thomas or Jarvis Landry.
- He hit last two games coming back from injury with 99/25 & 103/91 rush/rec.
- ARI allows only 103.8 rushing yards, but Saints average 151.4 RYPG.
- ARI only played one team who averaged more rushing yards (Eagles) than the Saints and they allowed 139 vs them.
- Most receptions on team L2 games with 6.
- Favorable game script if winning or losing.
- Andy Dalton will probably start and Alvin covered both games with him at QB.
The combination of Alvin covering recently, getting highest targets on team, average over 100 RYPG L2, and ARI having a deceivingly bad defense, I bet Alvin covers for this line for the third game in a row.
Keep scrolling down past the pick to win $200 when 1+ TD is scored in tonight's game.