Miles Mikolas has been going deep into games pitching more than 19 Outs in his last 5 of 6 games.
Here are those games in more detail:
- 20 Outs @ CHC 106 pitches 3 ER
- 24 Outs @ ARI 108 pitches 1 ER
- 24 Outs @ MIL 99 pitches 2 ER
- @ COL 2.2 inn 10 ER
- 19 Outs CHC 101 pitches 3 ER
- 21 Outs @ WAS 91 pitches 2 ER
The Cardinals staff lets Mikolas go over 100 pitches constantly while giving up a few runs. His last game @ CIN 6 15 outs 6 ER, but no Pham, Drury, Naquin or Votto today who performed most of the damage to him that game. The game before that he went 21 outs vs CIN without Pham in the lineup. He’s been covering the over on this line consistently and I bet he does it again vs a much weaker Cincinnati lineup.