GREAT BUY LOW SPOT!!
There is a TON of value in Aaron Nola getting a win and securing a playoff spot and potential home field advantage for the Phillies.
Here’s a list:
- Aaron Nola 3.44 home ERA, Mitch Keller 5.49 away ERA
- Has great history vs almost all PIT batters this evening
- He recorded a win in last 2 of 3 home starts
- Keller allowed 7 and 8 ER last 2 away starts
- Nola allowed 7 ER in last 5 home starts combined
- Great buy low spot after his last game @ PIT
- Nola 1.5 ER line and Mitch Keller 2.5 ER line
- Philly won last 5 straight gms avg 5.6 runs
I ultimately think Nola and the Phillies will show up vs a non motivated Pirates team who have lost some key guys throughout the year.