My guy has been a WORK HORSE since securing his starting spot. I'm adding the points because of the matchup and I think he should overall have a good night. Here are some supporting stats:
- Hit last 5 of 6 overall averaging 22.83 PRPG.
- Hit rebound line L6/6 overall avg 13.67 RPG.
- UTA allows 3rd most points to C.
- UTA allows 5th most rebounds to C.
- L2 C vs Jazz: Allen: 20/11 & Portis 22/14
- 3 DD in last 6 games.
- High over under set at 233 = more stats.
- The only matchup this year had 241 points.
Give me the rookie at home to continue to eat in his starter role. We've hit this prop both times we've played it, let's go 3 for 3!